Thursday, July 7, 2011

KB's Shoe Repairs

KB's shoe repairs are almost opposite Ladbroke Grove tube at 146 Ladbroke Grove, W10 5 NE (inside ACQUA CLEAN). KB very kindly repaired my shoes for free after a £20 resoling at Marios from two weeks ago split after just 4 outings...

According to KB, Marios has recently changed hands and, as an ex-employee there, he felt honor-bound to help me out when the left sole peeled away after a very minimal amount of wear. A very amiable chap, KB, having re-glued the offending sole, also very helpfully fitted steel sole protectors (on request) under the toes of my shoes for a very reasonable price, which should hopefully protect them from further damage.

It was obvious, under the circumstances, that Marios had failed in their duty to properly re-sole my beloved shoes and I will not be frequenting their establishment again, particularly with such a meticulous & friendly repair shop just a short hop away.

As well as repairing shoes (KB is a certified (orthopaedic) shoemaker with 20 years experience), KB also runs a key cutting service. Customer service is very important to me and I will definitely use KB's shop when I next need to get any of my shoes repaired!

For a quote, or to discuss specific repairs, KB can be contacted on 0208 960 7666 or 07951 465 480.

Recommended!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. I have been a customer for a long time now and shall continue to be because of your excellent service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a first time I came to Ladbroke grove to repair my shoes from oxford but the visit worth it, I'm happy the customer service and excellent job. I'm highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoe repair near me

    Shoe Repair Near Me - If you are looking at the shoe repair store, then we have the best shoe repair store that provides the best shoe cleaning kit, the women's footwear online and men's shoes at affordable prices.

    to get more - https://shoerepair.org/product-category/shoe-repair/

    ReplyDelete